We made a set of wallpapers for you to download for free. Just click on the link below and save it to your Pictures folder (or create a wallpapers folder).
Connect the iPhone to your computer and do the following:
1. Open iTunes and click the Photos tab and select “Sync photos from:”
2. From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:?-Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder or your wallpapers folder.?-PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
3. Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
4. Choose “All photos,” or choose “Selected folders” or “Selected albums” and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
5. Navigate to the Settings application on your iPhone, and choose the appropriate group of photos where you saved the wallpaper, then tap the image and set as wallpaper.
That’s it, you should see your custom wallpaper on the iPhone’s start-up screen as well as for incoming calls that do not have a contact assigned to them.
The latest issue (6/2010) of The Finnish Architectural Review has a 10 page feature of Pyhän Laurin Kappeli. One of our exterior images is included on a whole spread. First time for Kuvio in The Finnish Architectural Review!!
We got permission to publish the article as a pdf: ark2010_6-pyhanlaurinkappeli_kuvio
A couple of weeks ago we launched our photo contest. The theme was Kuvio and the image should embody for example architecture or the built environment. In total we got 34 entries.
We had many great shots entering the contest and we’re thrilled to announce the winner. The €200,00 voucher to Rajala Pro Shop goes to Lari Järnefelt with the image below! Great shot Lari!!!
We also drew a €50,00 voucher to Rajala Pro Shop among everyone who has liked us. That one goes to Santtu Vaistila!
Here’s a video with all entries with music by Damp Cookie!!
All work and no play makes anybody a dull boy. So when asked by our friends, Damp Cookie, to shoot their gig at LeBonk Music Machine during the 2010 Movember gala, it didn’t take long to pack our gear and head out to shoot some good old-fashion rock n’ roll.
The nice thing about shooting the 5D MKII is the ability to shoot HD video as well as the great images it produces. Add a bit of music and some basic editing and you’ve got yourself a nice promo music video. Enjoy:)